Friday, April 19, 2013

LOL

   I don't know about anyone else, but I watched the movie LOL with Miley Cyrus and
1) Loved the movie and everything about it and
2) I loved 'Lolas' room
    So I searched and searched to find anything about the room. Like a behind the scenes picture or a still from the movie. Welp, couldn't find anything so I decided to just go through the whole movie and whenever a good/decent scene came up in her room, I'd pause the movie and take a screen shot.
    So if you were/are looking for the design of the room, Lolas bedding, or anything that is possibly in that room... TADA here they are!!!









Hope this helps!!
XOXO


8 comments

  1. Do you have any idea where Lolas bedspread is from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't. :( Sadly I've looked everywhere for that bedspread and couldn't find it. Hah I even tried sending Miley Cyrus a message on Twitter. But I'm sure there's one close to those colors at Ikea and Bed, Bath, Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found one of the bedspreads from LOL under Anthropologie and Arabis site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH you're an angel!!! I feel complete now! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Do you know anywhere else you can get it? Please ��

      Delete
    3. i was so sad when i realsied they discontinued it but theres one on ebay for $49.99 but im in the UK and shipping is just way too much :( http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anthropologie-Arabis-Duvet-Cover-/271590302442?pt=US_Duvet_Covers&hash=item3f3c0b22ea

      Delete
  4. What do you mean by 'under anthropologie and arabis site' ? I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Percale' is additionally a bed sheets online
    term value searching for, as a result of this refers to the kind of weave used. cloth provides a cloth strength and this suggests it'll last longer in multiple washes. cloth is mostly solely found in high thread- home bedding
    count materials.

    ReplyDelete

© Carina Is
Maira Gall