Friday, July 19, 2013

Motivation Motivation

When my mind tells me to give up the workout:
   I have decided to quit cold turkey. I need to get back into shape. I need to do this for me: my self esteem and my health.  
   I don't know about you but I find it hard to motivate myself when it comes to working out. I'm like a dog seeing a butterfly- I. Get. Distracted. But when I was a cheerleader I was in pretty good shape, not the greatest but I definitely wasn't the way I am now. I will show progression photos when I start to see a difference. Now I am still eating some of the stuff I usually eat but since my body is acting weird and doesn't seem to like anything I just take the food by proportions. I am also doing 'The Cheerleader Workout' that I found on Pinterest. But the one on there, the link was wrong and it's hard to read so I re-made it. I tried to do it and I got through only half of it!
   I usually go to Tumblr for fitness inspiration! There are some good fitness/workout/progression tumblrs! 
Hope this helps!!

Much love!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Carina Is
Maira Gall