Monday, July 22, 2013

Motivation part deux

   I know I just did a motivation post and I am no where near to having a transformation but I've decided to create my own workout. It is called "The 60's & Back." I have done all the workouts that I have put into this and I feel that it works you enough but it's not too advanced. No weights need. But you could add weights if you'd like.

   I have recently gotten into workout out in my free time, when I'm bored, etc. But I have (surprisingly) been wanting to go running. But my delehma is that I love my sleep too much to get up early and refuse to go to bed early, so, I always want to go running later... And in California it doesn't get cool enough until it's dark. I've been wanting to get a reflector of some sort and I found these two things: 

   If anyone has used these could please comment and tell me how they worked for you!!

Much love,

No comments

Post a Comment

© Carina Is
Maira Gall