Wednesday, November 11, 2015

App Review - Plant Nanny


I think it would be a cool idea to do an app review once every week. It will either be every Tuesday or Wednesday!

So maybe about a week ago I got this app called Plant Nanny. When I first saw the name, I thought it was either a daily reminder to water your plants or a game where you grow a garden.




My second assumption is closest. It is kind of like a game and I guess you can eventually create a garden but it is an app to remind you to drink water! 
I think this is very cool! Recently I've been trying to drink more water and I was looking all over Pinterest and Instagram to find little tips and tricks on the best way to remember to drink water and things that could make the process easier. DUN DUNNNN -- enter Plant Nanny! 

When you open the app you can choose what kind of plant and pot you want (but they are limited until you "level up"). This is mine. I have a dandelion in the generic pot. 


The picture on the left is the first thing you see when you open the app. Usually there will be a number where the  glass is (A) to tell you how many more glasses of water you have left to drink for that day. 
The picture on the right is what shows up when you tap in the blank space (B). And you can choose which glass you'd like to use. I typically drink from one of these 3 so I switch them out. But you can also change the class (C) and they have many options!


I love that you can change the type of glass/cup/bottle you use and you can change the oz. as well. When you change the glass, the ounces changes with it but they can be changed independently as well. I had a water bottle and it was 16 oz but when I changed it to the water bottle it went to 18 but I was able to change it which is great that you can customize it to you specifically. 


You can also share your progress on your social media! When you tap the little camera button (D) the picture on the right will show up.


They also have a way to get more plants, flower pots, etc. in their shop (E).


To check your progress for the day, tap on the blue check mark/percentage button (F).

If you want to get the app (it's FREE!):



I hope that you've enjoyed this review! Come back next Tuesday to check out the next app!
XOX





2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha interesting app..always a good thing to remember to drink water.

    thanks for sharing, pretty lady :) love you!

    ReplyDelete

© Carina Is
Maira Gall